Due to last night’s rain we are cancelling today’s potato planting party.
With all the rain and snow we have had over the last few days we are currently unsure if the soil will be dry enough to plant potatoes. If we get rain tonight or tomorrow morning the likelihood of it being dry enough is pretty slim. But I do not want to cancel it yet in case the forecast is wrong (has it ever been wrong before?) So, before you come out on Saturday please check the blog. Do not rely on receiving email since the email isn’t sent out until the following day. Go to our home page and